Giving Back


Now that my page has been updated with new posts and is fully loaded now with various features, I am motivated to start completing other projects that i have put aside. To be honest I have no professional training in how to put together websites and when my page started it was very basic. It took putting forth just a little extra effort into seeing how i could potentially create a more advanced site. 24 hours later after editing and recreating it all over again... here it is! Once i began to evaluate the site, the realization and true meaning of NticeMint came to mind. I literally refreshed my page and mind all at once. It was also enticing to watch my site grow from just a plain posting page to an interactive site with videos and more. Knowledge is power and it starts with the willingness to learn. What good is a room full of books that are not being read?  Education is priceless and doesn't always come from the classroom but the key to winning is beginning. Prior to recreating my site, it hadn't been updated in over 6 months. All I had to do was start and now simply keeping going. This has shown me not to let life distract by keeping busy but instead  focused on staying productive. God gives every one the gift of talent and our gift back to God is putting it to good use. Pursuing my passion with writing and music will enable me to give back. Just know this is only the beginning and I appreciate all the love from my fans and supporters. Just know i love you all right back!     

No comments:

Post a Comment